New Horizons is a Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing Resource Centre, based in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
New Horizons offers a wide range of social, leisure and sporting activities along with a selection of accredited & non-accredited training.
We can offer:
- Training courses and activities
- Access to information and advice
- Safe and supportive environment
- Welcoming atmosphere
- Coffee and a chat
- A place to meet new friends
Access to information and advice on:
- Accommodation/Housing Support
- Carers Support Groups
- Citizens Advice & Debt Counselling
- Diabetes Self Help Group
- Help and Advice to support you in your journey to recovery
- Links to Community Project
- Welfare / Benefit Rights Officers
- Young Persons Counselling Service
Plus much much more.
“New Horizons has given me back confidence and belief in myself. Through volunteering I have realised that I still have values and can help others who are struggling with mental health disorders”, GJ
“I look at New Horizons as my second home. It has given me the opportunities to learn new skills and do things I never thought I’d do”,LJ